Screen: New Task
You can use this screen to plan out a task in great detail and monitor its progress as someone keeps updating.
- Less ambiguity, more efficiency.
- Keep track of your pace.
- Category: So you can broadly classify the task to provide an overview.
- What needs to be done: A brief description can be tailored to each task for greater insight.
- Assign to staff(Optional): Here, the task can be assigned to a particular team/staff member. Start typing the email id of the staff and they will appear for you to choose, or you could assign the task to yourself by a single click of a button right below the text field labeled “Assign to me”.
- Priority: You can choose the priority of that particular task from the various options covering almost everything.
- Completed by: A deadline which can be set easily by a push of a button or by manually setting a date using the calendar.
- Status: To brief the state of a particular task.
- This is: To know whom the task is for.
- Project(Optional): This option will be having all your projects, so you can use it to put a task on the label of a project.
- Additional Description(Optional): To elaborate the task for better understanding.