Screen: New Customer
Add a new customer to your pipeline.
- Setting up the sales pipeline.
- A detailed assessment of all the necessary questions that need to be asked.
- Person/Company: To know if this entry is a person or a company. Click on the button to slide it to a person or a company.
- Full Name: Name of the customer.
- Email: Email from the customer.
- Assigned to: Enter the name of the staff who will be handling this customer. This particular staff should be added to your staff list.
- Customer Number: This is the customer ID that assigned to each customer. So, if you are labeling your customer as per the customer ID then fill this part.
- Stage: Enter the stage which would describe your communication with the customer ideally. Choose from the various options that cover almost everything.
- Quick Status: You can maintain a custom status by filling this section.
- Labels: Put a label on the customer. You can prepare personalized labels for each one of your customers. These are all reusable.
- Lead Source Type: Enter the type of the source.
- Lead Source: Enter your lead source that led to this customer.
- Primary service/product: Add a new service or you can simply check previous service.
- Potential business: Enter the potential business that this customer can bring.
- Comment: Something that you need to remind yourself about this customer.
- DOB: Enter customer’s date of birth
- Mobile Number: Enter the mobile number for the customer.
- Gender: Enter the gender of the customer.
- Designation: Enter the position of the customer in their business.
- Company: Name of the company.
- Industry: Which sector their company targets.
- More Info: Some extra information that needs to be associated with this customer.